To initiate the return process, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA#. Once this number is obtained, you will need to print and fill out the RMA form. Please be as thorough as possible when filling out the RMA form. If your product has an obvious defect, we will recognize it immediately. If not, please describe the problem so we know what to look for / how to test.
NOTE: Please read our Limited Warranty Statement below, if all criteria / requirements are not met, Brooking will not replace or repair the product, and end user will be responsible for return freight charges.
1. Brooking Industries product warranty covers all products concerning material defects. The warranty applies only to products installed according to the manufacturer's installation instructions, operated within the proper specifications and not subject to abuse or misuse or excessive voltage. Alteration of the date code tag, product sticker or seal or the like applied by the manufacturer will invalidate this warranty. Brooking Industries retains the sole right to determine what constitutes a defect in performance or manufacturing. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser. Each warranty claim must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase and a completed Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form.
2. If the customer returns a defective product to Brooking Industries (F.O.B. Brooking Industries' facility in Sunrise, FL) prior to the expiration of the warranty period and if Brooking Industries determines that the product is defective, then Brooking will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product. Such repair or replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy for a defect in a Brooking Industries and/or Axixtech product.
3. Brooking Industries, Inc. will not be liable to the purchaser or anyone else for incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, indirect, or punitive damages arising from any defect, including but not limited to, personal injury, death, property damage, lost profits, or other economic injury. Notwithstanding the preceding, Brooking shall not be liable for expenses incurred in the use of a product and/or the removal and re-installation of a product requiring service or repair or for the packaging, handling or shipping of a product to Brooking Industries and/or its authorized distributors.
4. Warranty will not apply to a product if the Warranty Return Policy & Procedures are not strictly adhered to. Returned product that is damaged by shipping via the RMA procedure is not the responsibility of Brooking Industries.
5. Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any action arising out of or relating to this warranty policy shall be brought in any federal or state court located in the State of Florida and having jurisdiction thereto.
Warranty periods will run from the shipping date and will be limited to the following periods