LED Flush Mount Kit
PERIMETER & HIDEAWAY LIGHTING
Product Number: UR6-xx
Download Product Sheet
Out with the old, in with the new. Emergency vehicle lighting, like everything these days it seems, is trending towards smaller, but better. The new UR series LED kits take it to a whole new level, with flush mount lightheads that are roughly the size of a quarter, in both diameter and exposed depth, resulting in a clean, finished look that is barely noticeable until activated.
A single in-line flasher module operates both (2) lightheads, easing the installation & maintenance process, while waterproof connectors significantly decrease the chances of water ingress.
Available in two models, 4 LED single color and 6 LED dual color / dual-mode, these kits are sure to meet the needs & requirements of users across all industries.
Each kit includes: (2) lightheads, (1) In-line flasher module w/ 15′ dual head wiring harness, (2) rubber mounting grommets
• Flash Patterns: 26
• Input Voltage: 12~24 Vdc
• Avg. Current Draw: 0.55A @ 12Vdc – 0.28A @ 24Vdc
• Avg. Power: 6.6W (Max. 13.2W)
• Sync: 15+ Units
• LED Count: 6 LEDs per lighthead
• Cable / Harness Lengths:
– Output: 2.5 ft
– Extension: 6.5 ft
– Lighthead: 7.08″
– In-line Flasher Assembly: 14.8 ft
• Dimensions: See diagrams
• Certificates: SAE J595, ECE-R10, IPX7
• Colors: Amber, Blue, Red, White & most combinations
• Sleek, low-profile flush mount design eases installation in tight spaces, while also improving aesthetics in typical surface mount applications
• One in-line flasher module controls both lightheads, easing installation.
• Heavy duty design with waterproof connectors
• Multi-unit synchronization in simultaneous or alternating flash modes
• Non-volatile memory recalls last flash pattern used at power up
• Aluminum base for heat dissipation
• UV stabilized polycarbonate lens: Stabilizer is injected into PC during manufacturing, resulting in superior resistance to environmental effects. (yellowing, cracking, etc.)
• Weatherproof & vibration resistant
• LEDs rated to 100,000+ hours of operation
• Reverse polarity protection
• 5 year, no-hassle warranty